You are never too old for anything in life!


Stepping into new shoes seems easy, but if it has a heel height which you are not use to, then the journey might get tough... but its not impossible if you try!! I love challenges and this was one amongst that. Its been 12 years to my post graduation and getting into college after such a long time, managing family, kids ( a super active toddler) along with studies has been the biggest challenge till date for me. I am glad to have been able to successfully finish it. Thanks to my life partner without whom this wouldn’t have been a success! 

An year ago, when I walked into National College of Ireland, I was nervous and excited at the same time about taking this huge step and starting my career in a new field. It was a final goodbye to the field that I worked for almost a decade. I am glad to have ended my stint with with one of the best organisations in the field of Journalism. Working with BBC in London was a dream come true for me. I really cherish the  experience, knowledge and friends this journey gave me.  

Moving to Ireland from UK had already brought several changes in my life. From a family of three, we became a family of four. After a good break from my career, when I thought of resuming it again, I found that life has changed a lot since I left. And it would get tough for me to maintain the balance with two kids in the same field. There I decided to learn something new.

And as the saying goes “Where there is a will, there is a way”, I decided to step into the world of Human Resource Management. Loved interacting and exchanging knowledge with the people from various parts of the world. Won’t deny the fact, that there were times when I did feel that the pressure was too much, almost felt like giving up.. but all thanks to hubby dear for supporting and motivating me!! Without you this wouldn’t have been a success!! Looking forward to starting my new journey 💃🏼 fingers crossed 🤞 🙏🏻

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lets fight for the undeclared tomorrow !

Call for a new Land !

Mahatma's soul in Obama